Sunday, February 25, 2007

They were right! (for a change...)

We actually had a winter storm! And they called it! Though I think we got more snow than they expected.

The pics below were all taken within a 4 hour time period this morning:

Maybe we'll get a snow day tomorrow!!

Then again, these guys made their rounds to make sure we can get out......


Blogger Suzanne said...

Pretty!!! We just have rain here, so I'm living vicariously thru all the snow pics I can find! LOL Suz

2:50 PM  
Blogger MeBeth said...

We were supposed to get snow, but I think it just came down as slush :(

2:23 PM  
Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

I need to see some huskies playing in the snow - get busy!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

it was sunny and in the mid-upper 60's here. ;-)

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home