Wednesday, March 07, 2007

March Madness!

And I'm not talking basketball! It snowed today. Boo! It's MARCH! Aren't we done with this?

What's sadder is that this made schools decide to close today:
After all was said and done, we got maybe an inch and a half. In my day, it took a good 5 inches to even think of closing schools!

In other news, we are still plugging away on the master Bedroom Project. 95% of the drywall is up - finally - and we are going to start mudding and sanding week after next:

There have been a million little things to take care of

I'm itching to get the walls primed and painted - and the closet finished! I am sooo tired of having clothes scattered throughout 3 bedrooms.

1 Comments:

Blogger MeBeth said...

Preposterous! When I was in school we would have laughed at such a snowfall as we jogged to school barefoot carrying 50lb packs.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home