Monday, February 26, 2007

This Little Piggie....

...GOT SMUSHED!

Graphic Image Warning: You are about to see my toe. I have never had a pedicure thingie in my life, so this is raw toe. View at your own risk. Protect the children....

This is what happens when you drop a full sheet of drywall on your toe. And you are not wearing shoes.

I am willing to bet Drywallers of America have some guideline about wearing shoes. I say real men drywall in their socks. Just look at me!

What?

I think it is just bruised. It's turned more red than purple today, which I think is a good sign.

Another reason I work behind a desk.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Tree said...

That looks like it really hurts! Please wear heavy shoes or boots!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

note to self: "Get a pedicure!" LOLOLOL. j/k.

dude -- it's all about safety in the workplace. butch it up with some fabulous work boots. i hear kenneth cole makes fierce ones. ;-)

12:28 AM  
Blogger MeBeth said...

Ahhhhh! Ewwwww! I'm not squeamish at all with the major exception of foot injuries, from which I must avert my delicate eyes. Hope it's feeling better.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Hi Tree - yes, it did! Alot! Joe fed me cookies to try and make the pain go away. I love cookies!

Hey Mike - oh shush. Are steel-toed boots in fashion this year?

OOoo mebeth - sorry! I guess I should have put some space between the warning and the pic!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home