Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Gus The Wonder Dog

We're pleased to report Gus is fitting right in here. He and Max are becoming best buds:
They play rope tug-of-war, and let me tell you, Gus is fearless and unrelenting!And Max plays his new favotire game, 'Sit on Gus'. Hmmmm.Gus has nearly mastered going down stairs now too:
At first, he would do a belly slide down, but he's gained alot of confidence and is much more graceful now....
He also seems to know his name, and has learned Sit, Come, and Outside. Good boy, Gus!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tree said...

Love the photos!
I've been without Internet connection for nearly a week! It was rough...I often broke down in tears...but I'm back! ;-)

6:09 PM  
Blogger Tree said...

You're awfully quiet these days. I've been without power and cable, so that's my excuse. What's yours?

5:30 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

HI Tree -

Thanks for checking in - I don't even have a good excuse! I guess I just have not had much to say! Which is odd for me :p

10:42 PM  
Blogger Tree said...

Nothing wrong with that, just wanted to make sure you guys are ok :-)

6:33 AM  
Blogger Farmgirl Susan said...

Hi Jeff!
That Gus is too cute. Now aren't you glad you never got rid of Max? ; )

Hope you're all doing well - I know you're eating well. Happy Belated Birthday!

xo

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home