Friday, March 09, 2007

Midwest Madness!

So! Tomorrow we leave for the great midwest! As in, Des Moines, Iowa. Where it better not snow and strand us in! ><

We'll be gone for most of the week next week. We got Spike and Max off to the "pet resort", and someone decided once the suitcase was out, that she likes to travel too: Kitty loves suitcases. If I thought Joe wouldn't notice (oh, and I guess the TSA), I would try and sneak her with us.

We're taking the camera, so I will be on the look-out for fun and exciting - and hopefully odd - pictures from our trip.

Be back on Friday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tree said...

hope you have a fun time!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

Fun and exciting in Des Moines, yes indeed, it will be interesting to see what you find.

I don't think it is supposed to snow while you're there.

11:19 AM  
Blogger MeBeth said...

Have a great time and hope you don't get snowed in!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home